FORUM Financial WARS

Jan 19 2019

The Saker: “BlogviewThe Saker Archive The Russian Pension Chickens Are Coming Home to Roost…”

Over 50 percent of Russians are disappointed in the government of Dmitry Medvedev, which, they believe, is unable to curb growing prices and provide jobs for people, a new poll has revealed.  Some 23 percent said they were absolutely sure that the government must resign, with another 30 percent telling Levada-Center that they were also leaning toward this opinion.  This means that a total of 53 percent would like the country to have a new cabinet. Trust in the government has crumbled since September, when only 23 percent advocated its resignation. Meanwhile, the proportion of people who believed the government …

Apartment | Auto | Car | Credit | Insurance | Loan | News | Pharma | Real Estate | Rental | Travel | USA |